1.25.2011

work spaces.

i am studying the work environment and work spaces right now in studio. it has sparked me to think a lot about where i work: on my beat-up futon in front of my tv. that isn't conducive to productive or creative work, now is it? it just makes me more anxious because i get distracted... i need to then repeat the phrase "keep calm, carry on" over and over and over.... this is not good !

i am moving to a new house in august with three other girls, and am getting excited about the new journey ~ not to MENTION the new room i get to design. i really want to think about my work space in my new room, and how to make it more comfortable for me to sit down, and be CREATIVE.



items i want to keep:
my desk

items i need:
comfortable swivel chair
a good light source
creative ways to store my art supplies and samples
inspiring photos

below are a few photos that have me thinking... would i be able to work in this space? i think so.




No comments:

Post a Comment