10.04.2011

back with it.

i'mmmmmmm back -
it has been a crazy few months and now i am back in my home for the past 5 years - auburn - finishing up my degree in interior design. i can't wait to be graduate and be in the real world working with design! it excites me every day to know that i am one step closer to living my dream.

this past summer i interned with fox architects in the washington d.c. metro area and gained so much experience. it was a wonderful summer filled with new ideas, new friends and a fresh perspective on the design world. fox was unbelievable in allowing me to be immersed into their office, teaching me new programs and allowing me to work on their projects. they are incredibly instrumental in giving me the last oomph (good design word, right dad??) i needed to push through this final year in school. 

after i left fox in august, i came back to auburn and moved into a new house with the baby pate and 3 new roommates whom i love. i've been enjoying studio (surprisingly) and am helping out with the sophomore studio - which keeps me on my toes! i have also been doing quite a bit of traveling - d.c. for my good friend's engagement party, dallas to visit my boyfriend, new york to visit one of my best friends --- SO MUCH TRAVELING that i am exhausted, but i have enjoyed every minute of it. 

now that i am not traveling anywhere for a solid month - i decided i really do need to start up my blog again. i love to blog and keep an active record of all design things that excite me! so here i go again.... wish me luck and please, keep following! 

till the next time........
m.

No comments:

Post a Comment