2.14.2011

a not-so-happy valentine's day for baby pate.

sweet baby pate is getting fixed today :( it will be better for her in the long run ~ but i felt horrible this morning. especially when she stuck her face in her water dish and looked at me with sad, pitiful eyes, and when she ran over to chelsea when she filled her cup up with ice and peyton couldn't get any. the cherry on top was when i handed her leash off to the vet and said goodbye, and she started crying and jumping up on me, not wanting to say goodbye. and since i can't be with her (she has to stay overnight) or my boyfriend... i will be with a full glass of chianti watching the bachelor, with my friends by my side.

happy valentine's day.
xoxo






1 comment:

  1. poooor baby :( and poor mere! i'm glad you have plans with the girls! that makes this a little less sad!

    ReplyDelete