2.01.2011

wishing i was in italy....

a few of my close friends are on a wonderful journey to italy, and i couldn't be more jealous. i spent a summer in florence with one of my best friends 2 summers ago and had the best time of my life. we lived in a beautiful apartment (4 stories up...) 2 steps from the duomo, took wine appreciation class, traveled every weekend and enjoyed the culture as much as we could. hearing about how excited (and fearful) my friends are right now reminds me of my trip overseas, and how much i miss it. i am SO appreciative that i was able to take that trip, because i will never, ever forget it. below are a few of my favorite pictures from italy. oh, and addy... when are we backpacking?



 view from my apartment door. jealy??

we lost a few items of clothing that summer... 

 cinque terre - gorgeous 8 mile hike.



i loved the wire people. 







bike tour... with wine, of course. 



best part of the trip? my mom and addy's mom joined us for a week after our classes were over and we traveled throughout italy. 

1 comment:

  1. wowza mere! italy is on my "next country to visit" list at the way top. thanks for highlighting some of the best moments of your stay there. looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete