6.19.2011

daddy day!

{happy father's day!}
i love love love my daddy - and i'm sad i can't be with him on father's day this year - - so i decided to do a little father's day blog on all the reasons i love my dad. 

he loves our family - especially my mommy. a few years ago he took her on a secret weekend trip - to iceland. he loves traveling, and never can really sit still..... so a 3-day excursion across the big pond is totally his thing.
can you guess which side is my dad's side? yes.... the left. this is just one example of how he loves everything to be organized - i think this is possibly where i got my ocd tendencies from.... hmmmm.
this is definitely a "why i love my dad AND my mom". i think the picture speaks for itself... where would he be without her?
are you scared? stan - my old roommate's dad - and my dad are telling alllll those boys out there that they are watching. weirdo's.
my parent's have always been adventurous and have always pushed us to do activities with them. i first started skiing when i was 3 years old - that's teeny. this is my dad and i when i was young enough to rock that sweet onesie ski suit. 
he likes to have fun. i don't know if you know the "crap" - but he invented it. and no, you sicko's it's not what you think... it's "cocoanut rum and pinapple". nuff said.
i love my family. every year we take a week-long vaca in .... NEW HAMPSHIRE. but hold on - it's cool, i promise. while we may be from new hampshire, and the drive to this spot is only about 2 hours away, it is the best vacation ever. we go every single year around the same time to the balsams. it's a time for my whole family to relax, eat, drink, play golf (well... those three play, i sun), tennis, hike, etc. etc. it's SO much fun and so relaxing and the main reason it is so great is because i am there with my fam.

No comments:

Post a Comment