6.03.2011

fill in the blank friday.

it is FRIDAY! i'm home, feeling a little under the weather, but i can't see to sleep - so i thought why not play some good friday games?


1.   I love  doggies   because    they love you like no one else - are loyal - sweet - and a constant companion. i love watching puppies play and eat and just be happy - they seriously have the best lives.

2.  A time that mama knew best was   when i switched my major from architecture to interior design, and she told me not to worry about the extra years, just to follow my heart with what i wanted to do. she was right, because i LOVE interior design and the extra 2 years is totally worth it.

3.  My first kiss went a little like this    ..... awkward? aren't they always awkward??????

4.  My celebrity crush is   shia lebouf (i don't even know if that is how you spell is name... so sad i should know this because he's my celebrity crush!

5.  My splurge of choice is     ANYTHING at target or CVS.... i'm like a grandma. i think i'm saving money on all these pointless items just because i'm buying them at CVS or target.... wrong.

6.  My biggest accomplishment is   landing my internship at a reputable architecture firm in the DC metro area - i am so happy i am here and working for this amazing company because they not only produce wonderful work, but are a fabulous group of people who are compassionate, humorous and lively individuals.

7.  My dance jam of choice is anything katy perry related or lady gaga (especially her new song "edge of glory") and yes i realize these are pop jams but i don't care.... they're fab.

1 comment:

  1. I love doggies too, for the same reason!

    I am following you from Fill in the blanks Friday www.mooseandtater.com

    ReplyDelete