5.06.2011

fill in the blank friday. {for real}

fillintheblank.jpg


go here in order to complete your own fill-in-the-blank friday!

1.   What I love most about my home is   my family. i love coming home to new hampshire and being with them. i just got home today, and am SO HAPPY that i am here with my mom, and that my dad will be coming home after work and we can all hang out together.

2.  I'm excited because, I'm going to start my internship next week! {i realize i talk about this all the time, so clearly you can see how excited i am!}

3.  My preferred method for blowing  off steam when I'm frustrated is  to CRY. or to run.... or if its really been a bad day, i definitely do both.

4.  Currently I am craving something sweet. just had some apples and cheese, so now i need a little bit of chocolate.....

5.  The thing I love most about my mom is   how selfless she is, and how much she loves her family. she will literally do ANYTHING for her kids - just this wednesday she flew to atlanta after she worked and drove 5 hours THAT NIGHT to charlotte, nc ~ then woke up the next morning at 6am so we could keep driving.... basically our 2 day trip turned into 3 days and now that we're home and i am unpacking, she is bringing my car to get serviced after she just drove OVER 30 hours. i love my mommy so so much.

6.  If I was going to write a book about my life, the title would be   "it's okay to be a little dramatic".

7.  If I were to eat one thing for the rest of eternity it would be PIZZA. i love the cheese, the toppings and the bread. what else could be better?

No comments:

Post a Comment