5.05.2011

fill in the blank friday.

this is from LAST friday... but i'm doing it tonight because it has been a long, long day, and i feel like doing one.

{before i start}
let me just tell you about my day -
my mom and i started our drive back to new hampshire from auburn late last night, landed in charlotte, north carolina around 2am, woke up at 630am only to start our long day of driving. we were planning on getting into nh at 10pm. that didn't happen. we got stuck in stand-still traffic for 2 hours because {wait for it} THEY CLOSED THE HIGHWAY. no. this isn't a joke. so we decided we were exhausted, got nowhere, my pup was restless, so we pulled off in pennsylvania at a hotel that accepted animals, bought some beer and salad and now are watching deadliest catch while i blog. 
PERFECT cinqo de mayo.

anyways, back to 
fill in the blank fridays!
1.   I am looking forward to  DC this summer! not only am i living in the same city as my boyfriend {finally} but i am going to be close to my cousin, michael, who i never see, AND am going to be interning at an AMAZING company - fox architects in tysons corner.... i.can't.wait.

2.  Something kind of embarassing that I still love anyway is  when i am home and my mommy takes care of me :) best thing in the world.

3.  My favorite car is  a station wagon! you get great gas milage, but have the space of an SUV. why don't more people drive these cars?!

4.  If I could pick one type of weather to live with for the rest of my life it would be  alabama spring time. it is sunny, GREEN, and has a beautifully cool breeze so you can feel comfortable wearing jeans and a sweater, or shorts and a tee-shirt. that is my favorite type of weather.

5.  My favorite thing to do after a bad/stressful day is  snuggle my pup and drink wine with my friends.

6.  This weekend      I WILL BE HOME in hanover, new hampshire ~ i haven't been home or seen my family in 5 months so i am VERY excited :)

7.  If I were a color, I'd be a neutral because you can go with ANYTHING! 

No comments:

Post a Comment