5.02.2011

my bank is done!

yippee! my bank design is finally done and i have presented and i am finished with my junior {errr 5th} year.... thank the lord!


sorry i haven't done a lot of blogging recently. i have been so busy with figuring out my summer plans, attempting to move out of my apartment and into storage, studying for finals {ha!} and finishing my final project. last night was an interesting one, as i had a little hiccup involving my animal and my boards - but luckily i still managed to turn in a finished project and present a good project.


cannot wait for my GRADE. i am a grade whore, and while i wish i wasn't... i am. i love earning a good grade when i work really hard for an entire semester. it feels so satisfying. {can you say nerd?}


while i could be finishing up my process notebook, completing my panel specs, studying for my exam at 7pm tonight, or making my study guide for business practices tomorrow... i decided to blog. i'm going to end quickly, and leave you with some images i have rendered of my BANK!! let me know what you think....






No comments:

Post a Comment